Imagine having a worker tell you they require modified duties and you taking immediate action to offer and manage the worker through the modified duty / return to work process.
When you complete this course, you will know:
- What are modified duties?
- The Duty to Accommodate – (What is it and how is it used)
- Undue hardship
- How to identify the different types of modified
- Ensuring modified duties are suitable
- Setting up a modified work plan
- Understanding the elements of a modified work program and how to use it to minimize the impact of workplace injuries on the worker, yourself, and your company.
At the end of this course, you will have the skills to create and implement a successful modified work plan.
- How to Prevent Lost Time Claims with Strategic WCB Claims Management
- How to Effectively Negotiate Return to Work / Modified Duties (WCB) - (This course goes into more depth of unique scenarios and focuses on the conversations with the worker during modified duties.)